The other night I went in Cole and Halley's room to cover them for the night. I went in there and saw there beds empty. For a split second I panicked, I asked Greg where the kids were. (He had put them to bed that night because I was at Young Women's.) so then I looked under the bed and there they were. We decided to leave them there, they slept through the night and all was well. The next night they decided to do it again! So I got out the camera and I had to take some pictures. 
Well, I got them a blanket so that they would be a little warmer, covered them up and went to bed. A few hours later we hear Halley starting to cry and Cole is saying daddy, daddy! So Greg and I are like oh no! We go in there Cole and Halley are still under the bed and now Halley has puked all over the floor, and pillows got some on Cole it is all over Her, man it was a mess! So at 1:30am we are getting the kids cleaned up and the floor cleaned up, then we put them back to bed in their own beds. I guess the bright side is that they could just get in their beds and go back to sleep because they were still clean!!! (Halley had a rough night after that, poor girl) They haven't tried to sleep under the bed since, and hopefully they won't!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment