Monday, June 30, 2008

Going Private!!! Finally

I have decided that it is time for us to go private! I want to invite every one who wants to keep in touch with us, to leave me your email and I will send you an invite so you can continue to keep in touch. I will leave it open for a couple of weeks. Thanks!!!

13 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your new background. It looks great! You already have my email, but here it is again so you don't forget me!! rachwood@gmail.com.

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Hey, we would love to still view your blog too! talkingtonk@hotmail.com

Tori said...

You did great on your background! You have to teach me now! torithorne@gmail.com

Barnes said...

Count me in...heatherhanks18@hotmail.com

Chelsie Sanders said...

make sure you add me!
chelsieneilson@gmail.com
xoxo

Lisa said...

Cute background!! Please include me in your safe list. I love keeping in touch this way!
smiley110475@hotmail.com
~lisa

Unknown said...

I love your new background and your kids are so dang cute. Can't wait to see you this next week. Love Ashley.
Ashley2882@aol.com

Jesse and Cami Bell said...

Sign me up.

Anonymous said...

Of course Aunt Shan wants to be able to continue to view so please add me.
smillard@utah.gov
shantelmillard225@hotmail.com

Kelly said...

The background DOES look good. My email is klregister@gmail.com

Liz said...

Invite us please
Love the memmott famliy
lizzers26@GMAIL.COM

Emily said...

Hey, I didn't even know you had a blog until just now. I would love to be invited to view it always.

emily_albrecht at hotmail dot com

Emily

The Porter's said...

Add me too :]

Kelsieporter@gmail[dot]com