Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Day of School!

Cole and Halley first day!!!
(Halley was done with school and changed for pic.)!!!!

I can't believe that she has started again. Where did the summer go. Cole just started first grade. His teacher is Mrs. Doxey, and so far he is really liking it. He also decided this year that he wanted to eat school lunch and so far so good, he is getting pretty brave to try new things. Halley is our big Kindergartener. Her teacher is Mrs. Bauer (Cole had her last year), and so far she is loving it. Paige is my big kid at home now, my best bud! We are enjoying cleaning the house running errands and just spending a little one on one time together. So life is good. It is a little weird having Cole gone to school all day but we are getting used to our new schedule. Life is good!!! (8-25-08)

8 comments:

Doug and Carol Ann said...

Lori, Thank you SO much for posting your pictures. Oh my, our hearts just melt when we see these darling kids, and how cute their first day of school pictures are. Their individual pictures are adorable, and what a little personality picture of Paige. They are growing so fast. Dad and I say that each generation just keeps getting better and better!!! Way to go. Love and Miss you. Dad and Mom Robinson

Chelsie Sanders said...

Your little family is so cute!

Jensen Family said...

Your kids are so CUTE! I cannot believe how big they have gotten. Time flys by too fast! I hope you and your family are all doing well.

Rachel said...

I love the pictures! Who took the new ones that are on the right sidebar? They did a great job! I can't believe how big they're all getting.

Julie said...

Cute, cute pics Lori! You have inspired me again to start up my blog. Now, if I can only figure out how to do the background, pictures and music. How much would it take for written instructions. I will need them step by step and very easy to follow. J/K Maybe I can recruit Rich to help out. Thanks for sharing your little piece of heaven. Love ya, Julie

The Johnsons said...

Lori, I didn't know you had a blog! It's so great to see your family's pictures, oh goodness you have some cute kids. Your girls are just darling! I can't believe how much hair Paige has. She's grown up so much since I saw her last.

I just wanted to say hi, and glad to see your great blog.
Sheila

Emily said...

Your kids are soooo cute. I can't believe how fast all the kids grow...especially when we don't see them very often.

Emily

Kristen said...

Hi Lori and Greg,
I would have to agree with everyone else that your kids are darling, Its so good to see all of you!