Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Girls Weekend Out!!!

I don't even know where to begin!!! I mean a picture is worth a thousand words right! Me and my sis in laws went on a fabulous get away to sunny St. George. Ok, it might not have been the warmest weekend but it was sunny and nice. We had a good time just being together and being GIRLS and not mom's for a whole weekend. We did lots of...

1- shopping (almost every store in the St. George Valley)

2- eating (lots of snacks, breakfast around 1pm and dinner around 9pm)

3- exercising (walking hills, hiking)

4- getting pampered (massages)

5- strolling down memory lane (old highschool yearbooks)

6- dressing like diva's (loved the beautiful flower sequinn dress and sweet mullet wig, Adrien)

7- laughing our guts out!!!

I just don't think a girls weekend can get much better than this!!!!! Thanks to all the hubby's for letting us go, you are the best!!! (3/5-3/8)

6 comments:

The5Randalls said...

Can you please have Greg convince Craig that this is something that I should be doing too (at least once a year). Glad you had a GREAT time.

Lilies and Lace said...

Amen, it doesn't get any better than that. Well, I guess if we start a day earlier and so we have a day to catch up on our sleep after our late night partying, right? Good times!

Doug and Carol Ann said...

We love you girls!!! So glad you had a great time. Love the pictures. Mom & Dad

An Unfamiliar Path said...

I agree with Adrien, It doesn't get any better, but I am still trying to catch up on lack of sleep............is it bad to take a 30min nap daily. I don't know what it is, but I lay down for quiet time with the kids to get the little fajita to sleep and I end up realizing that I have dozed off too!!!! I can't wait for next year.....seriously so much fun.

Julie said...

Such a necessary trip!! It still makes me giggle when I think about all of our adventures. Lor, you are a treasure for a sis-in-law! I am so glad that Greg found you and that you are a part of the fam. Love ya, Julie

Rachel said...

What a fun trip! I'm about due for one of those. You look great! Hope to see you soon.