I had the kids pictures taken when Maicey was 1 week old!!! They turned out really cute!!! Here are a few/some! The photographer Kacee Preston (Childhoodcreations.blogspot.com) did some amazing finishes on my pic's. I am throwing some different ones on here so you can see how amazing she did!!!
Oh course we think these pictures are absolutely adoreable!! The photographer did an amazing job with lots of creativity. Can hardly wait to hug and squeeze each of these darling kids and see our sweet little Maicey. So sweet!
Oh my Heck those are go great! Your kids are like supermodel photogenic. My kids it's like pulling teeth to get a good posed picture. I love the girls' hair in those and of them all looking down at Maicey. You look great too!
11 comments:
OMG!! SO CUTE!! You have the cutest kids ever! Love Cole's smile too. Gotta love the jack-o-lantern smiles at that age! :)
I love them!!! I'm so glad they all turned out. Great job!!!!
Such cute pictures!! You look great too. What cute kids you have.
Oh my these pictures are soooo cute. Who did your pictures?
Good work!
Your family is so beautiful and photogenic. No fair that you look so great after having a baby!! Love you!
The pictures are adorable! What cute kids you have. I like the one of you too! The birth announcement is darling too!
Oh course we think these pictures are absolutely adoreable!! The photographer did an amazing job with lots of creativity. Can hardly wait to hug and squeeze each of these darling kids and see our sweet little Maicey. So sweet!
Cutest kids ever! I love the pictures!
Oh my Heck those are go great! Your kids are like supermodel photogenic. My kids it's like pulling teeth to get a good posed picture. I love the girls' hair in those and of them all looking down at Maicey. You look great too!
Super Cute!!! I love all of the pictures.
CUTE pictures Lori! Cute kids!
Post a Comment