Sunday, December 6, 2009

December is Here!!!!

Well, hello!!!! I know it has been forever since you have heard from me, so I decided that it was way past time. I will give a brief overview, but stay tuned I have many posts that need to be posted so check back often...

Let's see, where do I even start! I am guessing that you must already know, four kids has really slowed me down (obviously since I have posted about once since I had her), so I will start there. MAICEY, is such a sweet, sweet baby. Those are the best words that I can use to describe her. She is an excellent sleeper and just such a fun thing to have around. She loves her siblings, and boy do they love her, they still after all this time, can't seem to get enough of her. We love having her in our home and to have a little baby around again. PAIGE is still Paige!!! If you know her that about sums it up. She is a joy (most of the time) to have around and we love her. She keeps us hopping, telling us what to do and regulating just about every thing in our house. We have nicknamed her the regulater! She is going to preschool this year and loving it, I think she gives Mrs. Eggett a run for her money sometimes, but overall she is a good girl. She has been pretty healthy, had a few rounds of colds, and it almost makes it unbearable to live with her but can you blame her when she doesn't feel good, she really doesn't feel good. (Darn asthma.) She is really seeming big these days, just growing up so fast that it kills me! HALLEY, is in the first grade and doing great. I was a little worried at the first of the year, but she is doing great and loving going and learning so much. It has been so good for her. She loves her new dance class and is working on her backbends and splits constantly these days. She is my amazingly big helper with Maicey, loves to just tote her around (for a few minutes anyway and then pawn her off on anyone that will take her,) but is a good helper and my little artist. She loves to draw and write and is constantly writing on almost anything and then drawing pictures for everyone in the family. So, fun to see their interests come out. COLE is my big second grader and loving it. He is a great student and loves to read. I will find him reading quite often in the morning when he wakes up or when he is bored or just whenever. He is a great big brother to his sisters. He of course loves Maicey and is constantly talking to her and has to give her hugs and kisses each night before he or she goes to bed. It is super cute. Cole really enjoyed playing soccer this fall and can't wait for it to start again in the spring. He is a really good boy and I can't believe that he will be eight in a few weeks and will be getting baptized. I am way to young to have and Eight year old aren't I??? Anyway, my kids are just growing up to fast and time is going by way to fast. Doesn't it seem like not to long ago it was Christmas, and here it is all over again. GREG is still really enjoying his job and keeping really busy. (Which is good in this economy.) He will be keeping busy around the house this winter also since we are going to do some work on the basement. He is such a great dad to our kids and is enjoying every minute of it when he is home!!!! ME, I am just home running around like a crazy person with my head cut off most of the time. Like I said earlier four kids is great, but wow, now I have even less time than I had before and before I didn't have any time either. Life is good, I love being home wouldn't trade it for anything, I love this time of year and I am glad that I have had this chance to reflect over the past year and see how blessed we really are. I hope that every one has a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!! Until I post again (who knows when that will be)!!!

6 comments:

Jensen Family said...

So good to read your post! Your family is growing up so fast and are all so cute! Take care and enjoy your holidays!!!

Natalie Bagley said...

Your kids are so cute. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Rachel said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you posted. It's so fun to read about each of your kids. They really are growing up fast. Happy Holidays! Hope to see you soon.

Julie said...

Loved your post! It is good to read about the little fam again!

Emily said...

Good to know what you are up to and that you are still alive. Your kids are darling. I love the pic. Kids are time consuming, so we'll forgive the lack of blogs. :D Hope you had a great holiday.

Doug and Carol Ann said...

Well now we have internet in the farm house I can keep up on your posts. We love reading about the family and seeing the cute pictures. Keep posting. Gr and Gr R