Happy Birthday to our sweet, sweet Halley!!! Can I just say that I can't believe that I now have a 5 and a 6 year old. Man, I know I say this often, but time is flying by. Halley decided that she wanted to have a luau birthday party so I got to work. I made all the girls hula skirts, so they did some hula dancing while the boys made sandcastles, then they decorated visors, got water from one bucket to another, broke a pinta, pinned a lai to the hula girl and did some coconut bowling. We squeezed a lot in a little bit of time, but I think that everyone had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming Halley had a great birthday parthy thanks to all of you. After the party we got ready to go camping with the Millards for our family get together this year and just kept on celebrating Halley's b-day!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment