This year for the Millard family fun we decided to head up to Pineview Reservoir. Greg and Julie and their family and our family were able to go up the night before and camp in the Anderson Cove campground. The rest of the family didn't make it because of a huge tanker roll over on the freeway, which backed up traffic for hours and hours. We ended up getting to the campground around 8:30 that evening and the wind was blowing and we thought that we might get rained on but, luck was with us. Sometime in the night the wind died down and when we woke up it was beautiful. The lake was pure glass! We got on the lake and started doing some skiing on the nice water which was a good thing because around 11:00 am the wind turned on and didn't turn back off until about 5 that evening. Despite the wind, we had a great time skiing, tubing and wakeboarding. We even got Scott up on a slalom ski. We (especially Scott and Greg M.) were really worn out, so I would say that we definitely maxed out on fun. (Thanks Doug and Carol Ann for letting us borrow the boat!) 7/30/08
Monday, August 18, 2008
Millard Family Fun!
Posted by Lori at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Wow, two posts in the past few days. Your back! Awesome skiing pictures, you guys look like you had tons of fun!!
Looks like you guys had a blast. I love all of your cute pictures. I LOVE SUMMER AND BOATING, I can't believe it's almost over. :o( I guess we will have to start scrapbook night back up!
You've been having way too much fun!!! I had no idea you were such a waterskiier!
Lori look at those turns you look like a pro! I want some glass, we can't miss out on lake powell again next year. It is a must!
Lori, Oh we loved the pictures of your fun skiing trip as well as darling Halley's BD. You're a great organizer for family fun and good ties. Summer is almost to an end, but you would never know it here in Nigeria1!! Love you all, Dad and Mom Robinsons
Looks like you had a great time. We all need to plan a big family trip to LP again. I miss those days.
The birthday party looks like it was fun. You are very creative. Tell Halley happy late birthday from us. She is a doll.
Emily
Post a Comment