Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Cole!!!!

Wow, I have a 7 year old... Where does the time go??? It seems like only yesterday that I was in the hospital having him, and now he is 7!!!! This year for Coles birthday I got to go to his school and help out with the Christmas party in his class. We did some fun activities and then Cole's teacher had a little birthday book bound that the kids in the class got to wish for him something for his birthday!!! Cole loved it and loves to look at the book. Then he got to pass out treats to his class. It was kind of a crazy school day with the class party and Santa coming to his class room and having to do birthday celebrations, but I think it turned out great. After school he came home and we waited for Greg to get home from work so that he could open his presents. Cole is really into Star wars, so he chose to do a star wars theme and got some cool Star wars presents and a super awesome cake. (Greg did get off a little early.) Then Cole got to have a sleepover with his Aunt and cousin. I think he had a really great time. The birthday didn't end there. Then on Saturday he got to go sledding and then to wrap things all up, on Sunday we had cake and ice cream with the family (thank you Adrien for the awesome Darthvador cake) and did our last little birthday celebrations!!! It was a long three days if you ask me, but it was a lot of fun... (12-19-08)


My Snow angels!!!

The Darthvador Cake!!!

The Cake and Coles funny face!!!

The Final Party Crowd!!!

3 comments:

Doug and Carol Ann said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. We love to look at everyone you post. Cute party (3 days worth) for our Darling 7 Year Old!!! Wow, time has passed by so quickly. Tell him we think he is awesome! Love you All. Gr and Gr R

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Cole! What a fun birthday extravaganza! I love the cake!

Kristen said...

Wow! time really flies!, congrats on baby #4 I was looking at your blog and saw your little baby on the way, when are you due?
Kristen