Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Santa came to the ward breakfast this year and all the kids sat on his lap. They told santa a few things that they wanted. Cole told santa he wants a Wii (he thinks he needs his own so that he can play whenever he wants, ha ha ha). Halley said she wanted a doll and a trampoline. And Paige finally said that she wanted a doll. (Before she would say that she wanted a whinnie the pooh and a mickey mouse and a minnie mouse.) So we will see what santa ends up bringing!!!!



7 comments:

Tori said...

I miss the ward breakfast. It was fun to see who was going to be "Santa"!! I'm sooo impressed your kids will sit on Santa's lap, Hannah won't even be in the same room as him. Cute pictures!!

An Unfamiliar Path said...

I just love these little kids, they are darling! That santa needs to start over on his hair (Scary). Love the picts.

Rachel said...

Cute pictures of the kids with Santa. I loved that at the ward breakfast. I love your pictures of Hawaii. Looks like you had a great time.

Doug and Carol Ann said...

Such darling kids. I love these pictures, and especially little Paige "thinking"! Thanks for sharing them with us. We love and miss you. Gr and Gr R

Unknown said...

I need to get a picture of Ty with Santa but I have feeling he is going to hate it. What cute kids and cute pictures!

Emily said...

Hi--Tell Cole we wish him a very happy birthday!

Emily

Julie said...

Lori,
Cute pics of Hawaii and also of the kids with Santa Claus! We sure had fun seeing you today. Your little fam is just darling. You and Greg are excellent parents! Can't wait until the Christmas party! Lots of love, Julie