Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little bit of Heaven on Earth KAUAI!!!

All Greg and I can say is that we had the time of our life on the tropical island of Kauai!!!! Here is the long awaited pictures. I will tell more about the trip later!!!! (Nov. 2- Nov. 9) For some reason this is having technical difficulties!!! To view our pictures just click on view all and it will take you to a different place to see the slide show. Sorry I don't know how to fix it and I don't want to do it all over again.

3 comments:

Doug and Carol Ann said...

Ok, we looked at every single picture after they were downloaded, and it was pretty evident that you made good use of every minute on this beautiful island. That was a long hike to the falls!! Bet it was fun swimming at the end. Everything looked so beautiful. Amazing pictures from the helicopter!! Glad you enjoyed the trip. Love you all.

Emily said...

Looks like a great time. I'm so jealous. I'm glad you had a great time.

Emily

Lilies and Lace said...

Wow, you will have to show me how to do the slide show things. I am blog handi-capped. Maloha! Can't wait to go back . . .