(This is the best picture that I got of the three of them, sad I know!)
We had a fun Halloween this year. Cole was a Jedi Knight, Halley was a Hula girl, and Paige was a witch!!! We did tons of trick or treating starting at 2:30 in the afternoon at the S.D. old folks home, then we went over to another one. And can I just say we got the mother load of candy. Then we went to Greg's work and visited there. Then as if we didn't think that we got enough candy, Greg and the kids went out yet again after dinner. Wow, and I mean wow!!! We have tons of candy. I gave a lot of it away (by the handsfuls) to the trick or treaters that came to our house, but it didn't really matter because still had just tons after the kids got back that night. So, if anyone is ever looking for a little treat come on over we have plenty... Still! I didn't get the greatest pictures this year but I will post what I've got.

Halley was at dance when this picture was taken (so unfortunately I didn't get a good picture of her this year, but I am still going to get one and post later.)
This is our Jedi Knight!
Our cute little witch!
Sad, but this is the best picture that I got of our little darling Hula girl!



1 comments:
cute Lori,
We miss you guys and your cute kids. Looks like Halley is having fun! I really wish I could get Myah to play soccer and believe me Dave does even more than me. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment