Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halley the athelete and dancer!

Halley started up soccer and dance this fall and is loving both!!! She is a funny little soccer player. Very timid and shy but supper sweet. If anyone falls down Halley will make sure that they are ok before she gets back into the game. And when I say get back into the game I mean it very lightly!!! She is just kind of out there in her own little world. She is not very aggressive but every once in a while she will get a good kick in. She also started up dance and is loving it. She loves wearing her dance outfit and feeling like a beautiful ballerina!!! She comes home and shows me all kinds of things, plie's, kicking her bum, and all the different ballerina positions!!!








5 comments:

Doug and Carol Ann said...

What a darling little soccer player and ballerina!!! Loved looking at these pictures (we look, then look some more to soak it all in). Gr and Gr Robinson

Barnes said...

She has grown up so fast!! What a cutie. Proud of the new posts...you look like you're doing good!!

Tori said...

She's so grown up! I'm glad she is loving dance. We can't wait to start next year!

Emily said...

Can I just say how darling your kids are? So cute! Your camping trip looked fun.

Emily

Unknown said...

I love the picture of her jumping... too cute! So glad you finally updated the blog! Now we want to see more Hawaii pics!