Honda Pilot here we come. We purchased a new car about 2 weeks ago and are loving it. Cole, Halley and Paige love the new ride, they say "lets get in the Honda Pilot," it is quite cute especially to hear Paige say it. Cole and Halley get to ride in the back and Paige is in the middle seat. The first few times we went in the car Paige would say, "I want to sit in back, with Cole and Halley," she isn't used to riding all by herself, she has been sitting by them all her life. Now she is fine, but I think it was a little adjustment for her. Anyway, we are loving the new car, it if fun and peppy, just my style!!! (We gave the little, cute, fun, long lasting Toyota Paseo to my brother Scott to drive. Take good care of it for us, that is the best car we have ever had! And we have had it for about 13 years now...)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Looks good! I'm jealous. One day soon, I hope. Enjoy it.
It's about time! It looks great! I love the new pictures of the kids. Are you trying to rub it in that they are "model-perfect"? Just kidding!!!
I love your new car! We just bought a car from Rand's too! Your kiddos are getting so big they are darling!
First of all--your blog is looking so great--don't check mine out it's pretty pathetic--next do you love your pilot? That is the car I'm hoping to get next...keep your fingers crossed! Did you get a good deal for it?
Sweet ride! I love the new car smell. That is great about Coles tooth, I can't believe how big they are getting. Love the pictures to the side, so cute!
Post a Comment