Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Preschool Graduate!!!


Congratulations Halley!!! Our sweet Halley is done with preschool. They ended with a cute little program and got scrapbooks of all the things they did this past year. Halley has loved preschool so much. She is sad to be done, but really looking forward to being a BIG kindergartner...

Here is a video of Halley singing one of her preschool songs at the program (I like Friends). She is in the middle wearing a yellow and white striped dress. (Next to the girl with the really big actions)

5 comments:

Tori said...

That song is so cute! Halley is getting so big and so beautiful. I still can't get over how many ways you can think to do your girls hair. It's always so creative! Paige looks like Halley in her picture doing her breathing treatment. Sorry she got sick, sick kids are so hard!

Unknown said...

Halley is so dang cute I can't believe how old she looks. Cute cute kids!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Way to go Halley! That is awesome about the graduation, I didn't know anyone in the ward taught it. That is great. That is a sweet picture of Paige, I hope she is doing better!

Mr and Mrs Smith said...

I like friends...I like you, I want to celebrate bein' a friend with you! This song was stuck in my head for days after the program. My blog is a little more presentable than it was last time...(shellianddave.)check it out & let me know what ya think. Poor Paige. Beckham has been sick too. I bet they got it from nursery!

Rachel said...

So cute! I can't believe she'll start kindergarten. Jackson was ready to go straight to kindergarten after his graduation! Paige is so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. Hope she's feeling better soon.