The other day Paige got yet another cold and of course it went to her lungs so we had to start doing breathing treatments 4 times a day. She gets really ornery and tired when she gets sick, (imagine that) so I put her on the couch and turned on the machine I started reading her a book and then I went to help the other kids. When I went back to finish reading her book to her I found her like this. She had totally fallen asleep curled up in this little ball with her book in her lap and the machine still running. She has had breathing treatments for so long that she is used to them, it and it really makes her feel so much better and relaxes her!!! Obviously...
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Paige's Breathing Treatment!!!
Posted by Lori at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment