Monday, July 14, 2008

Halley and Paige

Halley loves to sing, so the other day she busted out her little karaoke machine and was singing. Then Paige came along and wanted to sing too. They were singing some jazzed up primary songs and Halley's favorite, Bless the broken road. Paige was singing the intsy weensy spider and Jesus loves you (Trying to be like Jesus).

4 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

That is so cute! I love their hair!

Chelsie Sanders said...

You always have your kids hair and clothes done so cute! You have such a cute family.

Emily said...

I can just imagine. Sounds very cute. I can't believe I haven't seen Paige in so long. She is growing up fast. Your kids are all so cute... well done!

Congrats on finishing swimming. That is so fun.

Rachel said...

Love the pictures. It's so fun to see Paige trying to do what Halley does.