Wow, I can't believe that July is already here. I am sooooo happy, but sad that it means summer is almost half over. We did our annual Eaglewood fire works! Before hand we went to our good friends the Bell's for a B-B-Q, we had delicious steaks, cooked to perfection, thanks Jesse, and had a great meal. I am slowly getting Cami to see that you have can an awesome meal that is just thrown together, low low stress!!! The kids had a good time jumping on the tramp all in there Red, white and Blue, I am sad that I didn't get a picture of that. I am trying to get better at taking lots of pictures, but I either forget or don't get good shots! Anyway, after dinner we went up the the golf course and hung out for a while. Once again, didn't get any great photo's but I will post what I got. After fire works we went to my mom's and had some birthday cake and did sparklers, again, no pictures! Happy Birthday Greg Millard, (I won't disclose your age). It was a way fun night!!!
Paige and Jesse! She just got done wrestling him, yes, I said wrestler, I think she loves the Bell's more then she loves us most of the time!!!



2 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like you are having a great summer so far.
Great pictures! I am loving this "post all the time" thing! Gotta love Cole's outfit. Your a good mom to teach "what matches and what doesn't!!". I can't believe how long the girls hair is, I cut both my girls hair and seeing them makes me think twice!! Good to see that you are having so much fun.... See you on Thursday!
Post a Comment