Monday, July 7, 2008

Greg and Kids in the Uintas while mom was at girls camp!

I went to Girls Camp the end of June so Greg took a day off and decided to take the kids up to the Uintas to play and to pass the time while I was gone. Here are some pic's.


Cute kids eh! Dad did the girls hair, ponies, isn't he great!


Cole and Paige riding the log!

Kids having a ball!!! Always when near water!

Halley took this picture, it cracked me up so I had to post it!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go Greg! Looks like lots of fun. I love your other posts. The catching bugs is so fun!

Tori said...

I don't think I know what to do....You have posted more pictures than what I'm used to for your blog! It's great! I love all your pictures and your girls hair is so cute in the last picture. Your talent's never end...