Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!!!

Louie the Leprechaun stopped by our house today and changed things up a bit. This morning he turned the pancakes and the milk green. Then when the kids got home from school Louie had left the kids a few clues and took them on a little scavenger hunt.




Clue #1 Lead the kids to look under Paiges bed where they each got a pair of shoes for there scavenger trip.






Clue #2 Lead the kids outside in the back of the truck and the kids found a little ring toss game, to try and guess more leprechaun names.






Clue #3 Brought the kids into the playroom where Louie had lost his hat and his friends necklaces.
Clue #4 Took them to Coles room and there they found the Pot O' Gold, but not all of Louie's gold just a little bit.
The kids had a blast and thought it was so fun. Cole wore his Leprechaun hat the rest of the day. He would go and make little messes, or move things out of there places and say that Louie did it. It was a fun day for them. We went up to Grandma Nita's for some corn beef and cabbage and on the car ride home the kids were saying, I hope that Louie didn't mess up our house while we were gone. It is so fun to see how much they love, and get into little things like this.

5 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

That is such a cute idea! I bet they loved it. I can't believe how big they are getting. So cute!

Rachel said...

You are so creative!! You're going to have to give me those clues so I can use them next year! They all look so cute in their necklaces & Cole in his hat!

Tori said...

Your "Mom of the Year" award should be arriving in the mail any day now! You are so cute and creative. They look darling. I feel so bad that Halley went through all that pain, she is quite the trooper...tell Louie she deserved a new bike or something after all that!

The Mama said...

Hey Lori! I love all of your pictures, your kids are getting so big and cute as ever! I also love the leprechan (did I spell it right?) idea- too cute!

Anonymous said...

要是我能看懂就好了,可是我英语很不好。但是看到你们一家五口好幸福,祝你们天天愉快!