Cole and Halley!!!
Now that the weather is finally getting warm (kind of) and the snow is melting, we decided that we needed to get outside and get some fresh air. Cole was full of great ideas of the things that could be done outside. He went inside got a scarff and brought it out to me and asked if I would tie it to the wagon and then tie it around his waste. He was on his scooter and decided he was going to be the train leader! The train kept getting bigger and bigger, more and more friends started showing up. Sometimes Cole was pulling the wagon, and other times Cole and Halley were both pulling the wagon. We found all the ropes and scarffs that we could and tied everything together. The kids played this game for quite a while, while I was trying to get the garden ready to plant some peas, while Paige was taking a nap!
Cole and Halley pulling Lydia and Lexi!
Here are some video's of the kids playing train!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Kids Train
Posted by Lori at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Glad to see that you are up and running on the "blog train" It's nice to FINALLY get outside and enjoy the weather.
That is halarious kids are so creative. We NEED to get together ASAP!
How fun!! It sure is nice to be able to spend some time outside now. Hopefully the weather will just get better.
yea! I'm glad you have a blog! Now I can keep tabs on you! Looks like you guys had fun. Did you get any gardening done? I'll see if we can stop by on our way out. I lone your family picture. So pretty. We desperately need a new one! It's been a while...
Looks fun Lori, your kids are so cute. I am glad to see that you put something on your blog. Way fun.
Sarah
Post a Comment