Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coles Spring Sing!!!


Cole had his "Spring Sing" the other day (4/23/09)! It was so cute, they did a really good job. The whole first grade got together and sang about 8 songs with little speaking parts in between. It was really cute. Cole did a great job, he sang and sang, and seemed to really enjoy it. The down side was that the kid in front of him had a big head and so it blocked a lot of Cole, but I tried to get some pictures with just Cole in them without the other kid. So on the video there is a little bit of Cole and a lot of the kid in front of him...but what do you do!!! Here are some pictures of my big first grader!

1 comments:

Doug and Carol Ann said...

These pictures are so so cute. I love first graders!! (and I also love every other grade where my grandkids are!! Halley and Cole could easily be twins. We love all those kids.