More to come... stay tuned!!!
(name and spelling subject to change!?!)
That is the most precious little baby. She looks like she belongs to the family!! Hope you are all doing well. I bet the brother and sisters think she is just all right!! Thanks for posting the picture. Love you all, Dad and Mom
Lori, she is just so beautiful!!! I am just thrilled for you, Greg and the kids. Congratulations, we can't wait to see her.Love, Julie and Fam
She's just beautiful! Congratulations! So happy for you!
congratulaions. She is beautiful..I hope she and Lori are doing well.liz
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful.
She is a beautiful baby, and so alert! What a precious little girl. Congrats to your family!
Congrats Lori! I would like to bring your family dinner next week, I will be in touch!Let me know if you need anything!
Congratulations!! She is so cute.
Lori and Greg,Wow, she is cute! I bet you are glad that she is and that all is well. We are excited for you. Tanya
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is the most precious little baby. She looks like she belongs to the family!! Hope you are all doing well. I bet the brother and sisters think she is just all right!! Thanks for posting the picture. Love you all, Dad and Mom
Lori, she is just so beautiful!!! I am just thrilled for you, Greg and the kids. Congratulations, we can't wait to see her.
Love, Julie and Fam
She's just beautiful! Congratulations! So happy for you!
congratulaions. She is beautiful..I hope she and Lori are doing well.
liz
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful.
She is a beautiful baby, and so alert! What a precious little girl. Congrats to your family!
Congrats Lori! I would like to bring your family dinner next week, I will be in touch!
Let me know if you need anything!
Congratulations!! She is so cute.
Lori and Greg,
Wow, she is cute! I bet you are glad that she is and that all is well. We are excited for you.
Tanya
Post a Comment