Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ready to POP!!!

I thought I would make a quick post to let you know that the next time I post we will have a new addition to the family. We are so excited to get our little girl here. The kids ask every day when the baby will be here and we keep telling them soon. We are hoping the she will make her entry into the world tonight or tomorrow, but if she doesn't, I will be getting induced on Sat. So, ready or not the baby is coming!!!! I think we are all ready, I have been doing lots of cleaning and laundry and sewing and all the stuff a girl needs to do to get ready for a new baby... so until this baby comes out... Adios

6 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck. Let us know the details when you get back.

Sorry about all the injuries. Both my kids have done the whole chin gluing thing already. :)

Emily

Tori said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I can't wait to see her! I'm so sorry about your girls and their injuries! My favorite are all the funny Paige faces. She's a trooper!

Unknown said...

Good Luck... I can't wait to meet baby girl Robinson I am sure she will be a doll just like all of the other kiddies! Poor Paige... what a trooper!

Chelsie Sanders said...

YaY! Let me know!! I can't wait to see pictures! I'm sorry I won't be there to come to the blessing!!

Lilies and Lace said...

Oh I am so ancy for you. I hope she comes tonight for your sake, but if not, that means you get more sleep . . . maybe. I am excited to come and see the new little salamander and her mama. (Those pictures of Paige's funny little sad face are crazy. Poor kids. You wonder what we would do if we hit our heads as much as they do.)

An Unfamiliar Path said...

I am so sorry your weekend was so bad! Paige's eye looks so painful. I wish we could all be as resiliant as kids, they seem to just bounce right back, not much slows them down.