Sunday, May 10, 2009

Introducing Maicey Robinson!!!

9 comments:

An Unfamiliar Path said...

She is beautiful! Welcome to the family Maicey. Good job you guys. Congrates!!!

Lilies and Lace said...

She is seriously so cute! Go new mom too - you look like you didn't just have a baby. I love the way you ended up spelling her name. She is adorable. Thanks for letting us come see her.

Doug and Carol Ann said...

Wow, these pictures are adoreable!! She is so alert with her eyes open so much. Looks like she has been showered with love by great family and friends. Thanks for posting them, as it has made being away at a time like this a little more tolerable. What a sweet family for this little baby to be born into! Enjoy these days with a newborn. There's nothing more precious. We love her name and the spelling. Great choice. We love and miss you.

Emily said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful, of course. You look great too Lori. I hope all is well with you and Maicey.

Emily

okerlund family said...

Wow Lori! You have been busy. Your blog is adorable with such darling children. Congratulations on your sweet new little one. So Precious!! You all look so happy. The bumps and bruises I guess are just par for the course, right? It seems like we get plenty of those. You are such a cute little mom with some cute ideas. Enjoy your little ones. They grow so fast. Mary

Sarah said...

She is a doll! Congratulations to your cute little family. :)

Julie said...

Maicey is a darling addition to such a sweet little family. We had so much fun visiting with all of you the other night. Sorry that we stayed so late. You have a wonderful family and Maicey will be well loved by all of her adoring siblings.
Love you all,
The Hatfield Clan

Greg and Lisa said...

Greg and Lori,
Wow, your baby is so cute! Congratulations! It seems I just heard you were pregnant and now she is here! Your kids are all so cute! I just looked through your blog and I love your bedrooms~ super cute colors! I hope being a mommy of 4 goes well! Love you all! Lisa

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!